Brew delicious french press coffee with style using this Hario Olive Wood Cafe Press. This cafe press features an olive wood lid and collar and looks stunning in any cafe or kitchen.
To brew, simply immerse coarsely ground coffee in hot water for 3 to 4 minutes, plunge the filter, and pour out the coffee. It’s a dead simple way to make stellar coffee.
The carafe of the press is double walled, preserving heat much more effectively than single walled carafes. This encourages a more balanced brew, keeps your coffee hot for longer, and keeps you from accidentally burning yourself by touching the sides.
The Hario Olive Wood Cafe Press features a classic stainless steel mesh filter. This filter keeps your mug clean of large coffee grounds and produces a final cup that’s full bodied and full flavored.
All of the glass parts are made with Hario’s famous glass, which is known around the world for its durability and heat proof qualities. Food safe glass doesn’t get any higher quality than this.
HARIO DOUBLE GLASS COFFEE PRESS FEATURES
- Rich French Press Coffee – Brews the rich and full flavored french press coffee that the world is enamored with.
- Incredible Heat Retention – The double walled carafe maintains coffee heat for a more balanced brew and a hotter cup.
- Olive Wood Finish – Suits any kitchen or cafe with the woodneck collar and lid.
- Stainless Steel Mesh Filter – Produces a rich and full bodied cup while eliminating paper waste and keeping your mug free of large grounds.
- Famous Hario Glass – Known around the world as durable, food safe, and heat proof.
- Materials: Hario Glass, Stainless Steel, Olive Wood
- Dimensions: W133 x D95 x H186mm
- Practical Capacity: 400ml
- Made in Japan
iCup – The World Coffee Brewing Equipment